Public Procurement methodologies have become more complex, rigid, transparent, bureaucratic and auditable. Tenders need to be managed utilising a methodical, consistent, innovative and auditable approach to maximise the win potential.
A Bid has all of the characteristics of a “Project”. It has a well-defined Scope, Schedule and Cost parameters. The Bid Manager or Proposal Owner effectively becomes the “Project Manager” during the bid phase. They must be able to interact, coordinate and manage multiple interfaces.
Tender Team can provide a full suite of Bid Management services to your organisation. Our experienced Bid Management team will manage all bid activities from receipt of tender to tender submission.
The full scope of Bid Management includes the following services:
- Tender Kick-off meeting with bid participants. Agenda will include the following topics:
- Summation of Request for Tender (RFT) to provide participants with detailed understanding of Bid requirements
- Identification of all bid deliverables and activities - Compliance Matrix prepared by Tender Team
- Assignment of dates and durations to all activities – Bid Schedule prepared by Tender Team
- Establishment of Roles and Responsibilities matrix - Roles and Responsibilities matrix prepared by Tender Team
- Document Control procedures – Preparation of templates, styles and required formatting – Prepared and Managed by Tender Team
- Risk Review
- Preparation of Table of Contents utilising appropriate tender document navigation
- Weekly progress review meetings, tracking deliverable progress against the Bid Schedule
- Provision of appropriate document structure to facilitate completion of tender responses
- Proof reading of tender responses to highlight areas of improvement
- Tender compilation, technical writing and formatting
- Document compilation, production and packaging
Tender Team can also provide a selection of these services to your organisation at any stage of your bid production