A range of reforms to public sector procurement rules by the Government in August 2010 makes it easier for companies to tender for Government contracts, which are worth up to €13 billion per year. Tender Team has assisted companies in winning €180 million of contracts in Ireland and abroad in 2011 and is the market leader in this area in Ireland.
Tender Team offers a unique Tendering Strategies Workshop
- What are the business drivers in Ireland and critical success factors?
- Road map and business case
- Key account management and tender management
- Development of strategic objectives and actions
- What all these rules changes mean for you, and how it makes it easier to tender
- What is the procurement market like in Ireland and how to tap into it
- How to ‘Price to Win’
- What are the opportunities in Ireland?
- How to stand out against your competitors
- How to compile a winning tender
- A clear strategy with market knowledge gained from our team
- Objectives and actions for the coming months
- Provide the skills required to devise winning tenders in your sector
- Provide enough technical information on the assessment criteria and typical answers required
- Packaging of your services to meet customer requirements
- Proposed structure for business development activities